Foolish Sensibility

Don't be afraid to invite people to laugh with you while you are laughing at yourself. You may be the fool, but you are the fool in charge!

Friday, December 05, 2008

"Almost" and "Addiction"

(wrote these last semester, came across them in a sketchbook tonight, decided to post them for the heck of it)


"Almost"

Almost just ain't good enough
But sometimes it's better that way
I'm tired of filling in the blanks for you,
Tired of completing your picture
Cause you never seem willing
To be a part of mine.
You may have almost loved me
But I needed something more.
Almost doesn't count for much
Not when giving away your Heart.


"Addiction"

I should want to let go of this addiction
I should have the strength to change
But it's become a driving force of habit,
Wishing,
Wishing you'd change your mind and be mine.
I know I should let you move on,
Things have changed so often this past year
I'm not sure who we are anymore,
But I'm not sure I can set us free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home