For the self-proclaimed "cowardly lion"
No, I don't mind if you read my blog. I wouldn't post it if I didn't want people to read it (not that anyone really does anymore, and I don't post much anymore either).
So you think I'm Dorthy? You know, I've always thought that the majority of her charm came from the fact that she had NO idea what she was doing, no real plan, nothing spectacular or really special about her, simply her determination to keep moving forward, no matter what the world threw at her.
I don't know what the world has thrown at you, or which branch of the yellow brick road you have been following, but whatever you do, put your heart into it. If you see a roadblock ahead, find some good steadfast friends to help you over it. If you discover it's leading you somewhere you'd rather not be, find a new road. Where ever you are, look for the opportunities each experience provides to make you a bigger and better person. Failing to grow from the things life throws at you only means that the world has succeeded in defeating you.
Either way, remember that you are a Lion, no matter what, no one can change that. It is your choice to be cowardly.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home